Sunday, October 9, 2011

STORE OPENING

WOW...it's official.  We have had the store open for one week and things are going great.  The people are very receptive and love the way Kate has designed the store.  Her look is interesting and people always comment on how cute it is.   Now, we just have to keep adding new things....its always the THRILL OF THE HUNT for us...  I have enjoyed reading all of the blogs from our new friends that we have met at The Prairie.  So many creative friends...I am overwhelmed on how talented these ladies are.  I hope we can gather again soon to sit and share our ideas.....thanks to all that are following our blog and hope to get a website up soon...

Blessing from FBG..
Binky

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered you from my friend, Binky....the OTHER Binky!
    I'm local, so I'll be by to see you before ya know it!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again!
    When are y'all open? I've popped by twice and you've been closed. Would love to do some shopping with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are open today until 6! We will be back open after the holiday on Wednesday the 28th! Sorry we missed you! Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete